Regularly cleaning deep fat fryers that are used in fast food operations like fish and chip shops is vitally important. It keeps them clean and helps the unit to stay in excellent working order.
Boiling Out a Deep Fryer
One of the most important things you can do to maintain your fish and chip fryer is to boil out the unit on a regular basis. Boiling out a fish and chip fryer is the process of removing used oil, adding water and cleaning solution, and then boiling the water to allow the cleaning solution to cleanse the interior of the unit. If you are cautious about cleaning the unit yourself or you simply don’t have the time, you can call emergency fish and chip fryer servicing in Normanton for a quote.
A professional team can carry out a range of different services, including:
- Gas tightness test
- Assessment of pans and range ducting
- Check for leaks and signs of pitting
- Examine wiring for any heat damage
Why Is Boiling Out So Important?
Boiler out a deep fryer which is used as a commercial appliance is essential for a variety of reasons.
- Removes old oil
- Keeps the unit from clogging
- Eliminates greasy build up
- Keeps the fryer well maintained
- It protects the taste of your food by removing any contaminants
- You save money on repair & replacement costs
If you aren’t sure about cleaning your commercial fish and chip fryer, there are plenty of qualified engineers who can service your appliance at an affordable rate.